Sunday, January 6, 2008

Week 1, Thing #2 7 Effective Habits

I've recently been feeling like the new technology is passing me by. I used to keep up with the latest until, due to budget cuts at school , I lost all my staff and had to make new priorities. Now I have this fear that if I don't stay current, years from now I'll be totally lost. This program seems like a good way to take care of my concerns. So, my GOAL is simply to catch up with the latest technology. Time could be an OBSTACLE but I'll just have to use my evenings and weekends. Since I think I will enjoy it, it should work out. Now that the holidays are over, hopefully extra time will open up. At any rate, it's a good way to start out the new year.
It's not yet clear to me what I'll need in my TOOLBOX. I assume that will become clearer along the way. I think that all the others participating will be my RESOURCES. I'm already looking forward to the next step.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi Elaine!
I must agree! I always feel like I am trying to catch up with my students when it comes to technology!
Chris S