Sunday, January 6, 2008

Week 2, Thing #3 Blog , Thing #4 Avatar

It took a few steps to set up the blog. First, setting up a gmail account, making an avatar (That was fun - though there were no grey hair color options. Maybe they think that grey haired people don't make Avatars), making the decisions on setting up the blog, and then figuring out how to post.

At first I didn't see how to export the Avatar. Once I found those directions, it was simple. I already had a gmail account but wanted a separate one for this. Posting is very easy and comes out looking professional with the templates. I'm looking forward to reading everyone's and making mine more individual over time.

At school, I've fallen behind on keeping up the library website, but I see that perhaps a blog would be a much easier way to go. I'm thinking that I could link a blog to the school website. Has anyone does this, rather than maintaining a website?

No comments: