Monday, February 4, 2008

Week 5, Thing #10 Image Generators

I had a great time with the Lederhosen Dance Generator. The directions are in German, which makes it challenging. There was something similar going around before Christmas, with dancing elves. I had made those for friends, using their pictures, and they all enjoyed them. This one was more fun because you could mix together various dances. I made one of my son, and my granddaughter loved seeing her uncle dancing. She watched it over and over. If you want to watch it, click HERE, then just wait for him to start.

I also tried out the Chinese Name Generator. We have a Chinese language program in my school, starting with kindergarten. I think this would be fun for the students and teachers.

I briefly looked a few others but these are all time-consuming distractions, so I decided to move on to other things. I hadn't known how to add links to these posts so I'm glad to have gotten that down. That's the thing I really learned.

1 comment:

Nice Guy said...

http://www.ImageGenerator.org has 5,000 more image tools (make buttons, digital scrapbooking, banners, sigs, avatars, comics, photocards, fake magazine covers, wordart/logos, gags, posters, etc).